Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Facebook

I don't think there is much of anything wrong with Facebook. As far as my privacy goes I feel secure about the information that I share with my friends and the information that I share with the world. My settings allow you to see my DOB and relationship statues. All my posts can only be see if you are my "Friend". When it come to content there is nothing there that I wouldn't be OK with my Grandma reading. And when it comes to the digital foot print there is nothing negative that could come back to haunt me. Like if a potential employer were to see it, it would be positive for me. My current employer is one of my friends on there. And about Facebook making money from us, I think that's totally fine. If the profit that Facebook Makes from advertisements keeps it free for us to use I say go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment